Montgomery Place expertly mixes simplicity with atmosphere. In the invitingly intimate bar, where comfort and relaxation is easy, we have created our trademark and philosophy which is simply this: Just great drinks, great food and great service.
Nothing more and certainly nothing less!!
· The flavour of the month ·
- 45ml Appleton 12yo
- 20ml Amer Picon
- 1bsp Suze
- Dash of Hibiscus & Star Anise Syrup
- Peychaud's Bitters
Add all ingredients into mixing glass, fill up with cubed ice and stir gently until cold. Pour the content into the serving glass over chunk of ice. Garnish with seasonal dried fruit and star anise.
RUINART BRUT CHAMPAGNE
15ml Wormwood Vodka
Lemon-Grapefruit Sorbet with light Vermouth
Create sorbet first by freezing zested lemon skin, grapefruit juice and light Vermouth. Once frozen in solid state, take a large scoop of the sorbet, place it in the serving glass, add vodka and top up with Ruinart Brut Champagne. Utterly crisp combination!
- Tales of the Cocktail 2009 Spirited Awards - Montgomery Place Nominated for Worlds Best Drink Selection!
- Ales Olasz –Absinth.
- Tales of the Cocktail 2009 Spirited Awards - Montgomery Place Nominated for Worlds Best Cocktail Bar!
- Why Montgomery Place is my favourite bar!
- The Barflys Guide to London - Montgomery Place, Best Bar
Come visit us!
31 Kensington Park Road
London W11 2EU
Telephone: 020 7792 3921
Mon to Thursday:
5pm - Midnight
Fri: 5pm – 1am
Sat: 2pm - 1 am
Sun: 5pm - 11:30pm
Live percussion every Sunday.